Everyone knows that fall is the time to head back to school, and this is no exception for the Renown team.
We’re hitting the road in the coming weeks to attend two major elevator trade shows: the NAEC 66th Annual Convention in Boston, MA, and Interlift in Messe Augsburg, Germany.
Renown will be attending the trade shows to learn and implement all the latest elevator trends and technology into our own offerings. View the tradeshows below for more information.
Who: National Association of Elevator Contractors
What: The Largest Vertical Transportation Show in the United States
Where: Westin Boston Waterfront and Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
When: September 28 – October 1, 2015
- – Controlling Your Workman’s Comp Costs
- – Social Media in the Workplace: Not-So-Sweet Tweets
- – Implementing an MCP Program
- – MRL vs. Overhead Traction
- – Vertical Wheelchair Lifts and LULA Elevators
- – And more!
Who: AFAG Messen und Ausstellungen GmbH and VFA-Interlift e. V. Association for Lift Technology
What: The premier global-market-driven elevator technology trade fair — The World of Elevators
Where: Messe Augsburg, Germany
When: October 13 – 16, 2015
- – Interlift will be the first trade fair worldwide to debut EN 81-20 and EN 81-50 technology.
- – 71% of event exhibitors are international guests, bringing the world market to Germany.
- – 530 exhibitors from 41 countries will present their latest innovations.
- – Visitors can anticipate new component innovations, safety products, new ideas in controls and frequency convertors and more.
If you’ll be attending the shows, feel free to reach out and say hello. If you don’t plan to attend, but would like to speak to one of our specialists about the events, don’t hesitate to give the Renown team a call. Here’s to new technology and an exciting fall!